Eric Braeden on fame, success and soap operas.
- How sudden fame almost ruined him
- Why he once hated The Young & the Restless gig
- Why he has a British-ish accent, even though he's German
- How he was almost being James Bond
- His huge run-in with stage fright
- How he handles robocalls
- Why he changed his name
What you'll hear Eric say:
- "Here’s a robocall calling me. I hate those bastards."
- "Suddenly everyone's kissing your ass."
- "Doors open, literally, within a month's time."
- "It's a nightmare."
- "They wanted me to play it with a limp and an eye patch. I said, Go f*#$ yourself.”
- “I was always cynical about it. I was like, I’m doing a soap."
- “I just then finally said, Embrace it, don’t fight it, embrace it."
- “You either have a very absorbing brain—or you’re f*#$ed."
- "I’m proud of how many pages I do. The most I’ve ever done in one day was about two months ago – 74 pages in one f*#$ing day!"