Revenge of the Nerds, New Girl, Risky Business, Supernatural, American Dad
- juicy stories about famous actors
- stalkers vs. creepers
- Tom Cruise
- Bruce Willis
- fear of being rejected
- Reservoir Dogs - oh, so close!
- ups & downs
- Orphan Black
- much more!
A special thanks to:
Renaissance New York Midtown Hotel
We recorded this episode of Really Famous in the ultra-luxurious Empire Suite on the top floor of the Renaissance New York Midtown Hotel. Thanks for the plush rooms and spectacular city views, @Rennymidtown!
Curtis Armstrong quotes
You'll hear this - & more! - on Really Famous podcast.
"There was a lot of misbehavior going on, of various types.""That was the moment when he became Bruce Willis."
"I tend to cry at the drop of a hat."
"It can be a very lonely life going from place to place, even if your life is very happy."
"I tend to reject jobs before they reject me."
Curtis Armstrong podcast links
Want to know more about what we talk about on REALLY FAMOUS?
Simply click below.
Listen to Curtis talk about:
- Sean Penn (well, um, you'll see ...)
- his new book, Revenge of the Nerd
- thoughts on being an ex-pat
Just visit Patreon.com/ReallyFamous for full access to these premium bonus clips.
- Renaissance New York - where we recorded this episode
- Revenge of the Nerds - the movie
- New Girl
- Elaine Aronson – Curtis's wife, who wrote for Zoe Ever After, Cybill, Roseanne, Doogie Howser, MD, and more