Get to know Scott Hamilton.
- How to be a winner
- Why he lost sleep when he arrived at the Olympics
- Which YouTube videos he devoured
- Why one day he just got in a car and drove, then ducked under the radar for three years
- Why he gets a $.63 check every month
- Health problems and how he feels now
- His regrets and what haunts him
- How he feels about his distinctive voice
- Why he's grateful for all the ups and downs in his life
- Get Scott Hamilton's book, Finish First.
- Learn to skate at the Scott Hamilton Skating Academy.
- Get involved with Scott Hamilton CARES Foundation.
What you'll hear Scott say:
- "If there was recipe for success, the biggest greatest single ingredient would be failure."
- "I was more comfortable in front of 17,000 people than I was in front of one person. It was really hard."
- "I had a protector in grade school, a big Hispanic guy who looked after me."
- "Maybe someday they won’t call me ‘ma’am’ when I order room service."
- "When I went through cancer I had to re-establish who I was and what I was about."
- "I look at that brain tumor and if I hadn’t had that brain tumor, my life wouldn’t be what it is today."