The Love Boat
Jill Whelan says:
You'll hear this and more on Really Famous.
“God, that was such a good paycheck!”
"I thought, 'I need to get out of this town.' I didn't want to feel like a has-been at 19.”
“I worked at a news station and became an investigative researcher and producer.”
“My marriage at that point was really unhappy.“
“Two ex-husbands. Yes. My mother always said marriages are like pancakes: You have to throw the first one out.”
"I didn't have enough self-confidence."
“Elephant in the room: I have a 21-year-old and an 11-year-old.”
Listen to the Jill Whelan celebrity interview:
Links to what Jill Whelan talks about
- The Love Boat - Jill played Vicki Stubing
- Princess Cruises - Jill is a celebrations ambassador and she's the godmother of three ships
- My article about the super-fun christening of the Regal Princess - with the entire Love Boat cast
- Guildford University - Jill studied English literature and jazz at a college in England!
- Jeff Knapple - Jill's husband