Sneaky Pete, Homeland, Girls, The Killing, Law & Order, Elementary, Bull, The Good Wife
Marin Ireland talks about:
- Sneaky Pete
- Bryan Cranston
- Giovanni Ribisi
- Amazon perks you never knew about
- RuPaul's Drag Race
- Being a broke, struggling actor
- Hustling for jobs
- Getting cast for acting roles
- Theater vs. television
- TV series she starred on, like Homeland, Girls, The Killing, The Slap and more
- Which TV shows she thinks you should watch
- Her boyfriend (well, sort of)
- Her name and how it's often (mis)pronounced
Listen now on:
- Marin gives extra details on her TV series Sneaky Pete.
- Marin goes deep into why she loves RuPaul's Drag Race.
*These bonus clips are available to Really Famous supporters on Patreon.com.
Marin Ireland's REALLY FAMOUS Quotes
You'll hear this and more on Really Famous.
"I'm kind of game for anything. In terms of work or life, I'm really willing to throw myself into almost anything if i can get behind it or believe in it.""TV in particular wasn’t really a world where I saw myself. I didn’t see people that I felt looked or felt like I felt.""I live alone with my cat. It’s very glamorous.""I have a million regrets—a million! ""I'm trying to learn these things from RuPaul and Oprah.”