Michael Ian Black talks comedy, fame, obscurity + Twitter trolls.
Listen now on:
Michael Ian Black and me break down:
Amusement park rides
Marriage and family
His challenging childhood
How he's funny - but actually very serious
The Jim Gaffigan Show, Wet Hot American Summer, Seth Meyers and more!
Hang out with us for an hour and get to know the REAL Michael Ian Black.
Good news for you from our sponsor.
Convenient, affordable, private online counseling. Anytime, anywhere.
Unlimited, affordable, convenient, secure, private counseling
4 communication modes: text, chat, phone and video
Start communicating with your personal therapist within 24 hours
Easily change counselors if needed
* You must be 18+ to use BetterHelp.
By now you know I'm a HUGE proponent of therapy. It's a game changer.
Now BetterHelp is giving Really Famous listeners a free one-week trial.
So if you're thinking about therapy, now's a great time to take that first step.
Be sure to use THIS LINK to get your free, one-week trial.
What you can do now:
- Buy Michael Ian Black's book, I'm Sad.
- Listen to Michael Ian Black's podcast, How to Be Amazing.
- Listen to his other podcast, Obscure.
- Read my New York Times piece about Jim Gaffigan's Sunday Routine.
- Follow Michael Ian Black on Twitter.
- Spread the word about Really Famous! Tell just 1, 2 or 5 friends today!
Special thanks to:
RIU Plaza New York Times Square, where we recorded this episode!
Book a room at the RIU Plaza New York Times Square right here!
See more celebs on Instagram:
More on Twitter:
More social media ... let's connect!