actor, director, playwright
- It's Isaac Washington, everyone's favorite Love Boat bartender!
- You'll love him in real life too -- Ted knows how to schmooze!
- He reveals which TV shows he's addicted too.
- Ted has a fun theory about Sophia Vergara of Modern Family.
- We discuss the NBC series This Is Us.
- Ted gets candid about the Love Boat cast vs. producers.
- He shares his Princess Cruises specialty cocktail: "the Isaac."
- He talks love, race, showbiz, being a playwright & more.
- He's so funny, so real, so Ted. Listen in -- you'll see.
From Ted's mouth to your ears:
- On that slap in The Good Wife finale: "Gimme a break!"
- When producers went too far: "Gavin was pissed off."
- On discovering co-star Lauren Tewes (Julie McCoy) was battling drug addiction: "When this thing came out, I was like, 'Whoa!'"
- "I take time out for Rachel Maddow. I think she's the best. I think she is the best."
- Why he watches Judge Judy: "I watch people lie and I watch Judge Judy call them out."
- "Charo laid the groundwork for that girl!"
- On why he became an actor: "Ego."
- I liked sitting in class cracking jokes. I got a little attention...what's not to like?"
- On navigating Hollywood: "They're bullshitting you!"
- On producers wanting someone other than Marlon Brando for The Godfather: "Ryan O'Neill? C'mon!"