actress & filmmaker
Links to what Zoe mentions:
- Band Aid (Opened in theaters in June. See it! It's raw, funny & poignant.)
- Life in Pieces (CBS)
- The Grinberg Method
- Broad City
- Law & Order
- Breaking Bad
- Chris Noth aka Mr. Big
- Opening Ceremony
- Creatures of Comfort
- Why you'll laugh & cry when you see new film Band Aid (June 2)
- Secrets of her own marriage ... and how it almost ended
- Why her bag is loaded with pills & lipsticks
- How she unwinds after Life in Pieces
- Why, in a way, she's like a grandmother
- She's not just hilarious -- also whip-smart & a deep thinker
- What Sex & the City's Mr. Big told her during a Law & Order taping
- Which TV series she's campaigning to guest star o
From Zoe's mouth to your ears:
- "I had just starting acting and was meeting all these cute boys..."
- "I had a lot more skepticism around marriage than he did at first."
- "We were in this open relationship."
- "I don't let go of anything. There are so many things to take personally or worry about. I worry about everything--the world coming to an end or my health or the way I look. The list is forever."
- "I'm not a morning person. I love a 10 a.m. Sometimes I'll go to 11. This is why I can't have children."
- "I'm a high-low kind of girl."